Unitour To Hotel Erekle II
- The cost of the tour involves: apartment for 2 persons for one night and 2 days with breakfast;
- Check in: 15:00; Check out: 12:00;
- Ordering of tour is possible 14 days before taking trip;
- It’s possible to order tour for other persons;
- Cancel of booking is possible not less than 1 week before taking a trip, if you want to not lose penalty points. In other ways bonus points don’t return.
Boutique hotel, a small converted 19th-century château, sits in the historic heart of Telavi, wrapped in ancient brick walls. Remodeled with Persian, Arabic, and Georgian design elements, the building used to be home to King Erekle’s 24 children, and promises a magical journey of the senses.
Walled garden, shielding the porch from curious passers-by, opens up an idyllic view of the Caucasus Mountains and the Alazani Valley.
The journey of optical illusions begins in the very reception area of the building: whimsical décor – a frenzy of color and textures stands out with eccentric paintwork on both ceilings and walls of the ground level area. A combination of a small winter garden allowing the fireplace area to overflow with natural sunlight during daytime, and handmade shutters with oversized ceramic lamps that trick the eye friskily at nighttime, this guest area unites the hotel’s lounge, dining-room, and bar—all part of what we would call a playful journey of the senses.
7 spacious rooms on the second floor of the building are surrounded with private and shared balconies, which extend into the inner courtyard. Eccentric mix-and-match style gives each room its distinctive character, walking into which feels like stepping into an oriental boudoir of fabrics, lights, and prints.